Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nissy18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 05:19 PM
    Spotted a week before period and now I'm late 4 days
    Hi my name is nissy I'm only 18, and my last period was on June 28th I spotted on the 14 and it end it on 16 it was like brown and now I'm late I haven't gat my period was that my period or what? Please help
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Are you sexually active?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 1 days before period late 1 day and spotted for 3 [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex a day before my period and I started a day late and only had spotting for 3 days and it went away I started feeling sick and very tired my back hurts and I don't know what's wrong.. I have been getting sick after I eat

One period a week late then the next 3 days early but only lasted 3 days [ 0 Answers ]

To start it off, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. We already know that he has a low count, but we were told to just keep trying. Last month, my period was suppose to start on the 1st, but didn't come till the 6th. It lasted for 6 days. And according to my period...

I had brown discharge a week before my period and I am 2 days late [ 1 Answers ]

I am on birth control for over a year but I don't always take them everyday or the same time, I've has brown discharge a week before my period and I am now two days late? What could this be?

My period came on but it was a week and 4 days late after I did the home inseminatio? [ 2 Answers ]

My period was a week and 4 days late afer I did the home insemination twice and then I had vaginasl bleeding for 3 days could I be pregnant? I've been cramping for a whole month.. nauseated,headaches,and extremely tired... modd swings etc

I usually get my period the first week of each month and I'm 10 days late [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm waiting before I take a test because my husband and I have been trying and we hope it has happen

View more questions Search