Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breperkins215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 04:43 PM
    I think I'm pregnant but I'm still having a period?
    We are trying for our last baby and 2 months ago I t ook out my iud ( merana) I have had a period the last 2 months but my tummy is getting firm my brest are sensitive I am having cravings I'm tired all the time and I'm peeing a lot I also started losing weight. Could I be pregnant and still be bleeding cause of taking out my iud I have had 1 negative peg test
    miss_a90 Posts: 32, Reputation: 8

Jul 29, 2012, 12:18 AM
    You're body could just be changing because like you said you've stopped your birth control. Your breasts and stomach could be firmer because you are having a period, as these things can often happen when you are.
    If you've had a negative pregnancy test, I would say that these changes are because of the removal or your birth control and the fact you're having a period, which your body is just trying to adjust to. If you are unsure though, I would visit a medical professional :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

View more questions Search