Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tann56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Is it possible to get chlamydia in a monogomus relationship
    I too got the news that I had chlamydia. I couldn't believe he would do this to me. We have had anal sex, is it possible to get it from this. Or is it only through an infected person...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 08:32 AM
    If the relationship is truly monogamous, no, but one partner here is infected, so it isn't a monogamous relationship, is it? Yes, you can get if from any type of sexual activity. Of course it is through an infected person, so you had better start asking questions, nor, get a partner you can trust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chlamydia? [ 1 Answers ]

Last Wednesday I went to the emergency room because my partner told me that went to get tested and they were diagnosed with chlamydia... I didn't get my results yet but they treated me for it anyway due to the expisure... They gave me a 7 day perscription and told me after the 7days any discharge I...

Do I have chlamydia? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I had unprotected sex with this guy on holidays:cool: about 4 or 5 nights ago and then found out he has chlamydia and now I think I have it I might just be being paranoid but I'm not sure I can't tell my mother and I really don't want to go to the doctor because here they check you in an...

About chlamydia [ 3 Answers ]

do you need a shot to get rid of chlamydia

I have chlamydia [ 1 Answers ]

Tag removali found out I had chlamydia 2 days ago I tok my meds yesterday how long does it take for it to clear up:eek:

Chlamydia [ 8 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with Chlamydia and am devastated!! I am married and have had the same partner for the past 6 years. Could I have had this and just not shown any symptoms before now? I was married before and he cheated on me and I left the relationship, but that was like 6 1/2 years ago! I...

View more questions Search