Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alzo24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Allergic reactions
    Can I take levaquin if I'm allergic to Sulfa drugs

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic to Just for Men [ 2 Answers ]

I just developed the same problem! Very light skinned and face is all broken out! How often do you use the hydrogen Peroxide? And then should I use the cortisone cream?

Allergic Dog. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I took my dog to the vet in January, and he was diagnosed with a food allergy, he is now on a prescription diet called Medi-cal hypoallergenic HP. He was also on Antihistamines for the itching(for the first 2 weeks). He wasn't scratching up until about a week ago, now he uncontrollably...

Allergic reactions in dogs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Australian Shepherd he is 13 years old - last year he had an allergic reaction to something? This year it happened again - his back is covered in little red bumps and he chews at them. It is either a seasonal allergy or an allergic reaction to Frontline Plus. Vet gave him benedryl...

Am I allergic? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been getting in a hot tub for close to two months now. It has never bothered me and I have never had an allergies that I know of but for some reason the past couple time I've been in my skin gets really irritated and itchy. After I get out I notice rashes all over and in some places my skin...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.