Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bama43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 04:19 AM
    How to get rid of yellow jackets
    I have yellow jacets in the ground I can't mow how can I get rid of them?
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Jul 17, 2012, 09:09 PM
    I would hire it out. Pay somebody who will have the proper equipment, methods, and experience to not get stung. Some local govts offer a vector control service.

Otherwise... yellowjackets return to their nest at night, and become more susceptible to control. There are aerosol insecticides designed just for wasps and yellowjackets. These insecticides shoot a stream so that you can stand back from the nest entrance hole. Get the product that provides a quick knock down . Either, wear gloves and a bee veil for safety or be prepared to run.

UCIPM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get really rid of yellow/orange tones? [ 4 Answers ]

Ever since my last child a year ago my hair has not been the same. I used to be a dirty blonde that would highlight it once every summer. Easy stuff. Not so much anymore. I have 2 "Color experts" at a salon - one first tried to highlight it and it had brassy/yellow tones all on the top half. ...

How do I get rid of Yellow Jackets in the winter at my cabin. [ 0 Answers ]

Every winter the yellowjackets find their way into the cabin. It is a metal building but enclosed. Is there anything besides getting rid of food and standing water that would help. Do you think that they are coming in on the top roof line or the eves?

How do I get rid of yellow flies? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife Has a bad reaction at bite site of yellow flies. She likes to sit out side on the front porch and read. But, She's being TERORIZED by yellow flies. Any suggestions?

Yellow Jackets in house, perhaps via Fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I have so many yellow jackets on my patio and the traps aren't working. I've had problems the last two summers with yellow jackets getting in the house. I'm thinking that they are getting in through the fireplace since it's a few feet from the patio sliding glass door, which is usually where I...

View more questions Search