Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    27kisses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 07:19 AM
    Relationships
    My male partner is 62 years old and I am 60. We have been together for two years and living together for 8 months. I want a monogamous relationship but my partner wants a cuckold relationship where he has given me the freedom to sleep with other men as he did with his ex wife which she and he enjoyed. I have stated to him many times that I have no interest in doing this as I really love him and want our relationship to grow as a loving, spiritual couple. I look younger than my age and my friends consider me attractive but I feel so unloved and disgusted when I think about my partner wanting me, at my age, to share my body with other men. We have had so many arguments over this but he just doesn't seem to want to consider or understand my feelings. I thought our love for each other would grow once we started living together and he would forget all about his fetish but I am finding the opposite is true as he is becoming more demanding to the point of putting my profile with pictures on a dating site. Every time a man contacted me or sent me a kiss, my partner would get sexually excited. I have taken my profile off because I am not looking for a lover on the side and find the whole thing quite distasteful. I love my partner and he says he loves me but I am finding his cuckold fetish is destroying our relationship because it is not what I want or believe in. Am I an old prude? What is wrong with a monogamous relationship? Thank you for your helpful advice.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 07:39 AM
    He doesn't want what you want from a relationship, so don't expect him to change that idea any time soon.

You can't build a life you want with some one that wants something so different than you do. Yes, in time, these are the conflicts that destroy a relationship, so be careful that you don't stay somewhere you know you don't want to be.

Hoping he changes is wishful thinking, romantic, and hopeful, but NOT realistic. He is who he is. A freaky deaky old guy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my fiancé to realize that his mother is financially taking advantage of him, and that it is causing us to not be able to start our lives together?

Relationships! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi ask desk help .com. I think I see the sign that is it maybe time to gave up with my fiancé and I am the man in all of this! Well off top, she is in a wheelchair and she has care takers 24 hour and we have 2 kids. One 3 years and one 3 months.I think she does a great job with the kids because...

Relationships [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy for 7 months and we had so much of fight in these few months he is always very protective and never gives me freedom I am 16 and he is 17 . My sister in law who is a very good person and who I am very close with believes that no one can love me like the way he...

Relationships [ 1 Answers ]

My mother in law and I are at odds with one another. I take full responsibility for my actions and the words spoken. While I've tried to reconcile with her, even admitting to her that I was wrong, and sincerely asking for her forgiveness, she refuses to talk to me face to face. I had to text her to...

Relationships [ 5 Answers ]

My gf's mother won't allow her daughter to having a relationship. What can I try to talk to her mother? Her mother seemed to like me at the first, but after few months with her daughter, she suddenly doesn't like her daughter to have relationship. This the reason why my girlfriend asked to...

View more questions Search