Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eamong Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 07:14 AM
    Difficult unemployment question
    The Irish economy is characterised by very high unemployment at present
    (just under 15% of the labour force). The economy is also characterised by a large
    Public sector borrowing requirement. It has been argued that Government should
    Stimulate the economy to reduce this unemployment. Discuss the arguments for and against such a proposal.

Jul 9, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Difficult supply and demand question
    Error
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 9, 2012, 07:24 AM
    While we are happy to HELP we will NOT do all the work for you.

Please show us where you are having problems and what you have already tried to do.

Jul 9, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    While we are happy to HELP we will NOT do all the work for you.

Please show us where you are having problems and what you have already tried to do.
    I am not sure of the topics I should talk about that would provide me with the word count that I need (1000-1500 words)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2012, 04:27 PM
    It has been argued that Government should
    Stimulate the economy to reduce this unemployment. Discuss the arguments for and against such a proposal.
    The requirements are plain; the arguments for and against stimulating the economy specifically to create employment.
    What do you think would stimulate employment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficult Essay Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm obviously not asking you to answer or help me answer this but I wonder if you had any tips on how to tackle this question? "The Courtly Lover might be slave to his mistress but the poet is master of his text". Discuss. Answer With reference to "Song sung by Egisthus and...

Difficult Question - Need Help [ 2 Answers ]

Assuming a 40 hour work week, 8 hour shifts, 6 official holidays, 5 days of sick leave, 10 days of annual leave, and an average annual salary of $13,000: a. How many workers would be required to establish and maintain a permanent 24-hour a day work post? b. What would be the salary cost of...

Difficult Question? [ 4 Answers ]

I`ve put some serious information together in that I find science, Mathematics Religion and spirituality have been manipulated. This has far reaching effects on what governments are trying to sell us as "New Technology". The basis of which is non-lethal weapon systems and mind control. Despite...

View more questions Search