Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willwarnersmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 01:25 PM
    How to expunge a criminal record from a military crime
    I recently applied for a job as a school bus driver, and I was turned down due to a conviction I received while in the Air Force for a one time use of cocaine, and was court marshaled, and I plead guilty. This incident happened 16 yrs ago and kept me from being hired. How can I have this removed or expunged from my record? This is the only thing on my record .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Hire a private attorney whose area of expertise is military law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Expunging of Military Criminal Record [ 25 Answers ]

In 1995, CID was investigating my friend, when asked, I admitted that I had used Marijuana and LSD with her on one instance. I was not arrested, never went to court, but I was given a Field Grade Article 15/UCMJ. Lost rank, was given restriction and suspension to post. I had never before nor ever...

Canadian Convicted of U.S. Crime - Criminal Record Check Canada [ 4 Answers ]

I am a Canadian convicted of a class 1 Burglary felony in the U.S. In 2002 and completed my sentence in 2003, at which time I was deported back to Canada. Would this show up on a Criminal Record Check in Canada?

If I was not convicted of the crime,will I still have criminal record? [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested,but district attorney didn't file charges against me and the case was dismissed.will I still have a criminal record?

Canadian permanent residence with minor crime on criminal record. [ 2 Answers ]

I am located in Sweden,have been granted a Quebec Selection certificate-Skilled worker and I wish to proceed to apply for the permanent resident to canada from London. Will my application for a canadian Permanent residence be granted,even though I have a minor conviction of shoplifting (items...

Expunge Felonie Record [ 3 Answers ]

I have tow felonies on my record and still want to enter the Marines. What chances do I have if I hire an attoney to expunge my record?

View more questions Search