Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sathia55 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 09:26 AM
    My girlfriend or my employee?
    I am 53yr male.incidentally I came across a 25yr girl. Who came to my house for for some job. I keep her as co worker for my business firm. Then after I observe that she is taking keen interest to my firm and me. Very obedient and laborious. After observing all the aspects of her. One day I hold her hands and say to her that I like to give a kiss to u,suddenly she became angry and told me that you are like my father,why are you telling like this. I became silent .but she is not left her job and came to her work as usual.after then I proposed her about my kiss giving matter over to her cellphone 3/4 times but she uttered the above cited matter every time.so I stop to talk this matter and think about my age.still now I could not understand why she came such a close and keen interest to me and my firm why should she say like this to me.from that day I became annoyed .I could not came to a conclusion what type of behavior should should taken with her.still now she is doing as my co-worker in my firm.now I afraid that if she expose the matter outside of my firm my personality shall became tarnished.so what can I do.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2012, 09:35 AM
    She's told you she is not interested in a romantic or sexual relationship, and she's made it very clear.

She WORKS with you - no more and no less.

I'd leave her alone and not bother her. She has said nothing up until now. Keep pushing her and she's likely to become angry and then she will tell people.

As a side note - are you married?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:07 AM
    So she said no to you one time and that wasn't good enough so you did it again... now you're worried if she will tell someone. If you're worried, that shows that you realize that you are wrong to do this so then I ask, why are you doing it?

Don't be stupid. Forget about it and respect her as an employee and be glad she hasn't "tarnished" you outside of work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:13 AM
    You have to hope she has more values and will not tell anyone, there is nothing you can do to stop her telling the truth.

You crossed the line and did so several times after being told no and that you were basically too old
    sathia55 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Is a adult person i.e more than 50 year age can not make friendship with a girl above 25year. Let me know if there is any prohibition for him.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 11:35 AM
    Sure you can be friends if she wants to be... but from what you wrote earlier, it sounds like you were trying for more than friends and crossing the line.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sathia55 View Post
    Is a adult person i.e more than 50 year age can not make friendship with a girl above 25year. Let me know if there is any prohibition for him.

Why would you even attempt to justify this situation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a W- 2 employee and make a small amount as a 1099 employee. [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently a W- 2 employee and also make a small amount as a 1099 employee. If I get laid off from my w-2 job will I be able to collect any unemployment? I am located in Maryland. I made less than 3,000 at my 1099 job last year.

May a full-time employee also work as a temporary employee for the same company? [ 3 Answers ]

We are a small CBRF (community based residential facility) in Wisconsin, with 12 full-time employees. In the past when a full-time employee could not work we either have a temporary/pool employee to work ($12.00 per hour). However, sometimes pool employees are unavailable. In that case we have...

Can an employer divulge personal employee information to a non employee? [ 14 Answers ]

I was hurt at work and have been off for 6 weeks due to my injury. My question is, can my employer tell a friend of his that I have been off work and hurt, and missing a lot of work?

How to pay an out of state employee we are a Georgia corp with a TN employee [ 1 Answers ]

We are a Georgia Corporation and have hired an employee in Tennessee to do online work, how do we get a corporate tax ID # for TN withholding

Multiple pay rate for one employee? Or employee and contractor? [ 2 Answers ]

Can an employee perform accounting clerk duties at one rate of pay for 15 hours per week and then perform payroll duties 1-2 days a month at a different rate? Alternatively, can this employee (who has a bona fide accounting business on the side) be an employee for the payroll clerk function and...

View more questions Search