Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1074s372 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Extremely Fast Growth Spurt
    I'm 11 and my growth spurt has just started. I'm growing 1 inch in just 4 weeks or 3 weeks. I do know a few people who had that kind of growth spurt. How tall will I get?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2012, 10:25 AM
    There is absolutely no way to know. For that matter, I don't know how tall you are now.

Look at your parents, your siblings, your relatives. That's a good indicator.
    1074 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 01:20 PM
    My parents are between 5'3 and 5'7. Some of my relatives are like at least 6 foot.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2012, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1074 View Post
    My parents are between 5'3 and 5'7. Some of my relatives are like at least 6 foot.

If you are using two screen names, why? It's also against AMHD rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does a Puberty Growth Spurt lasts for a boy ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 14 year old boy & almost 15. & I think that I'm in a growth spurt right now. Because recently I feel like I've been growing a lot lately, I've gotten taller faster than my usual growth, & a lot of people who haven't seen me in like 5-4 months today when they see me they're like: Wow!...

How long does a growth spurt last [ 1 Answers ]

I am 11 and a boy how long do you think my growth will last

Symptoms of growth spurt in puppys [ 2 Answers ]

Especially going through the diff. weight gain chart for reference for diff. bigger breeds, I had observed the weight gain ration doubled during 8 week to 12 week period. So on an average 8 week to 12 week is when the puppy expected to show the Growth spurt putting on 20 lbs instead of 10 lbs...

Fast hair growth? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a vitamin, food, suppliment, something to put on the hair and scalp, etc that will help the hair grow strong and fast? Thanks

View more questions Search