Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somaiasimsima Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Nose piercing
    I just got my nose pierced, can you use a Dove to clean it instead of dial soap? Please help me :/ I've been told you need to use dial but I don't have it at this time
    becky19760229 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 06:50 PM
    I just got my nose pierced a month ago. I used salt water spray to clean it you can also use a mild soap perferably a liquid soap. Just make sure you rinse yoir nose very good. And don't touch it use a paper towel or q-tip if you need to. Good luck
    somaiasimsima Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by becky19760229 View Post
    I just got my nose pierced a month ago. I used salt water spray to clean it you can also use a mild soap perferably a liquid soap. Just make sure you rinse yoir nose very good. And don't touch it use a paper towel or q-tip if you need to. Good luck
    Thanks, and when you used the salt water spray, did it work? Did u get any infections?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nose piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I've just recently had my cartilage pierced and I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced in the next few months. Just wanted to know if anyone has any advice about it, and what the safest way to go about it is. Thanks. X

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I've had my nose pierced since March 2010. I have a stud with like an arrowhead on the inside, which is slightly bigger then the rod & stone. I have tried to change & I can get most of it out so you only see the tip of it on the inside of my nose but, if I try to go further it hurts a lot, goes red...

Nose re-piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my nose pierced 3 times in 2 years and I want to get the last one reopened what should I do?

Nose piercing help! [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had my nose pierced for over a year, and I just recently changed the stud to a hoop,and it was red and a little painful for a few days, and now its fine but now on the inside of my nose right where the hoop goes in there's a bump. Should I be concerned? :/

View more questions Search