Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tassy1998 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Jun 13, 2012, 01:03 AM
    GPA help!! Please help me!
    Ok I'm 14 and going to be a freshman, and I'm really worried about my future. In middle school I was a real idiot and didn't do well. So I got put in, in all regular classes. Nothing lower than average and nothing higher. But I really need to get into higher classes. Is there anyway to do this. Like next year get honors classes, maybe some summer school! Something that will help me. Will really good colleges like UT hold this against me and it's been my dream to go there since I was a little girl. So please by the end of high school I will be in the top 10% of my class. But any tips to please help me do this!!
    Tobiasu Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2012, 02:16 AM
    Ah, that reminds me of myself when I started high school. I acted like a moron in middle school too. Never got good grades, always got in fights, made my teachers really mad. But now I'm a junior with straight A's and I've been on the honour roll every quarter for three years now. Your school life can turn around if you work hard.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 13, 2012, 06:51 AM
    You work hard and study. Concentrate on your school work. If you have problems in a class ask for help.
    It's up to you. If you make up you mind to work hard in school and not goof off, you will do fine.
    You may even have to be mindful of who you hang out with, what you do outside of school.
    Tassy1998 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Jun 13, 2012, 09:52 AM
    Thank you guys,I really am going to work hard. I am going to be in top 10% and work my off to get into UT, my dream college!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 13, 2012, 10:49 AM
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GPA nightmare [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter has a 2.76 undergraduate GPA (engineering) and is presently employed in Biotech field. She is definite about pursuing a MS but it seems all doors are closed for those with below 3.0 GPA. Can you please advise what needs to be done ? Thanks- D

GPA for marquette [ 1 Answers ]

What GPA do you have to obtain to get into Marquette University?

About GPA [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know what is GPA & how ll I calculate it. I am a final yr Btech student in India. Thanks.

View more questions Search