Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 11:53 PM
    Why won't my fiancé won't sleep with me...
    I've known my fiancé for a little over four years dated him for about a year and four months before he popped the question almost six months ago... He has never cheated on me but he has sent inappropriate text messages yo other girls and I confronted him about it he said he doesn't know why he did it. I've done everything from lingerie, sexy outfits, to touching him. But he just moves my hand and says stop. When we first started dating he wanted to have sex that first night I didn't but when we did we would every time we saw each other which was twice a week we moved in with each other about four months ago and we barely do it every three weeks. I don't understand why... Does he find me less attractive? Am I no longer the one for him?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 11:55 PM
    Have you tried talking to him?

You might want to re-think this whole "fiance" thing if you're having problems already.
    Danielle89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 11:58 PM
    I've asked him why he says he tired or not in the mood... I never thought ar this age sex would be a problem. Im 22 ill be 23 in 16 days & my fiancé is 26
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 12:01 AM
    The tired excuse is used way too often. I guess sometimes it may be true but if you hear it too much and there doesn't seem to be much of a reason for it, there is probably something else going on.

You should sit him down for a serious talk to try to get to the bottom of this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep Paralysis associated with Sleep Seizures? [ 4 Answers ]

I've dealt with sleep paralysis ever since I was a kid. As I got older, the "attacks" became more painful, I would feel actual physical pain and could not move or speak. About a few months ago, I could feel myself having little convulsions as I was having this painful sleep paralysis. I would only...

8month old has less sleep, can some one tell me how to put him to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son is 8month and 2 week old; still I tie him when he is sleeping as he kicks the blanket in the night and gets cold…. If I keep the AC less then he sweat and won’t get good sleep. If I keep in un tied then he starts crawling or sits in night and won't sleep for long time can some one tell me...

Need sleep, are on stilnox, clinics can cure the addiction but how do I sleep after [ 4 Answers ]

I have been drinking stilnox for three years to sleep, understand I am sort of addictive to it, been to docters, clinics, sleeping facilities, drank herbal medicine, follwed what's called sleep hygience, drank serotonin enhancers, NOTHING works, it's extremely difficult to get stilnox here and...

Dogs sleep walking and urinating in their sleep? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 14. She has urinated in her sleep three times. But the last one concerned me... she got up frantically and ran around the room, then into the wall. It startled her and she laid down and began urinating. I was looking at her and its like she didn't even realize she was doing it. She then...

View more questions Search