Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akhilsharma4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Computer science Ph.D. topics
    Hi,

I am Akhil, I have finished my M.Tech(IT) from KSOU India and I like to do Phd. I am struggling to choose a college which is having low fee and a new topic in computer science. I am looking for a topic which is not programming based. I greatly appreciate if some one helps me to get good topic & a college too.

>contact information removed<

Check out some similar questions!

Phd topics in library and information science related to e-learning [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about some of the topics in library science related to e-learning. Can u help me out.

Computer networking dissertation topics [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm due to start my final year at University after having a year out to work in industry. I find myself stuck finding a topic for my final year dissertation in computer networking! I am quite interested in security but I want something that will allow me to write plenty, be...

PhD topics in library & information science relating to law - bibliometric study [ 1 Answers ]

Bibliometric studies in library & information science relating to law

Need research topics related to both law and library science [ 4 Answers ]

sir/madam, I have done post graduation in both law and library science.I would like to do PhD(research degree) now.I like to do a inter disciplinary research in a topic related to both law and library science.If any body could suggest me such topics related to both law and library science it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.