Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalmirage10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 05:59 AM
    I want to surprise my friend with a Crystal Gift, Will Crystal Gift works better?
    Iam planning to present a surprising to my girl friend during her birthday, the gift has to be memorable and ever lasting. So I thought of to engrave my girlfriends picture in crystal which would be surprising.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I give to my friend as a gift? [ 4 Answers ]

I want give my Friend A gift , and I don't know what kind Of Gift ? She Gave me since two years a perfume, and she will Get A married after year . Should I wait to Give her a Gift Married Or I give her Now and in her wedding what do you think ? Thanks for help ^____^

Do you know how to remove server from Crystal clusters (how to add server to Crystal [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how to remove server from Crystal clusters (how to add server to Crystal clusters)

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

Read and receive my gift telepathic works [ 4 Answers ]

Concentrate on your senses and everything else will come to you. Good luck:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.