Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katloveyouu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Help?! Hair problem.
    My natural hair color is like a dishwater blonde. I put blonde highlights in it last year and decided to do it again. Me and my mom went to sallys and got the Radical Bleach kit. She ended up putting really thick chunky streaks of blonde in it and I looked like a raccoon. We decided to try to get my natural hair color back but when we put the dye in my hair turned brown! Now I'm wondering if I should buy more dirty blonde hair dye to fix it. What should I do?
    chaebeck Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Go to Sally's buy a strip hair kit . It will strip all color out... It will turn brown wait 5 days and bleach it to your blonde

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair problem [ 0 Answers ]

Just had brown colour in between blonde highlights but looking bit green on ends in places, could I just add a warm blonde toner to brighten the ends up or should I just forget the blonde streaks and put a warm vrown over it?

My hair problem. [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I died my hair from brown to blonde. My roots and 2 inches down from my roots turned the right color of blonde. The rest of my hair turned a blondeish orangeish color. What do I do?

Hair problem [ 3 Answers ]

I just got ma haircut near ma shoulders.. When it used to be long... I used to love itt... becaue it wasn't dry after I put a little good type of oil and then into a bun.. Now when I do that wit short hair.. it comezz outt.. not what I like.. Anythinq I could use that would make it shinyyy.....

Hair Scalp Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am 25 years old. I have started getting small pimple like spots on my head scalp. They are pus formed white-yellowish in color that causes itching. And if I scratch, they burst into blood. Please let me know the cause and treatment.

Hair Dye Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my blonde hair with a semi-permanent black dye about 5 weeks ago, it has turned my hair green and I need to get it out within 3 days. Is this possible? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I really need to get it back to its original colour.

View more questions Search