Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mitexi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Funky smell.down there
    Hi, OK so I have not been sexually active for two years until recently. Since I have been active again I have this funky smell down there. We do use protection and I keep myself very clean. Even after I wash myself the smell sticks around. I know that everything down there is healthy and good. But I just can't figure out what is going onwhy I have this funky smelly. I have never had this problem before. Any suggestions to what is going on. Any remeidies?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Please go and see your doctor. You could have cystitis, which is fairly common to happen to women who become sexually active after a period of being celibate. My doctor calls it "Honeymoon Cystitis". But get checked, you do not want that to continue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foul smell in front entrance to home-onion smell [ 6 Answers ]

A really weird smell, like rotten onions, quite embarrassing because my home is kept spotless everyone comments on the smell right when they walk into the house. There is a shower stall in a bedroom above this entrance but we have snaked it and poured drain cleansers down it and also stopped using...

Brazilian funky music - please help Identify ** [ 3 Answers ]

Who plays this ? Anyone know? It's just a short clip, no words, some Brazilian ensemble; http://www.geocities.com/lairofthelotus/20070112124637.mp3

Funky brown stuff [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm 17 years old and the past couple times after my period had ended... I get a brown discharge for a couple days after - could it be an infection? Its not really heavy or anything... but it smells kind of funky... help! :confused: thanks

Funky Oceans 12 song [ 2 Answers ]

Just asking, but what's the funky oceans 12 song? I heard it was by this french rapper but can't find it! Its like pretty funky, got a nice beat box beat, got like some cool synthed melody, pretty fast. Lotsa layers. About the part where you first see the francois guy. When they get the egg....

FFF = Funky FireFox [ 14 Answers ]

Seems only on Forums (SMF too) that I have this problem; Funky display of graphics. See the images. If I clear cache, then all is OK for a few hours, then back to the same. Version: 1.50.02 I'm set to use up to 25MB of disk space for the Cache if that matters... Any suggestions why I'm...

View more questions Search