Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mofeed ali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 05:13 AM
    Problems related to black magic
    My name is Mofeed ali I am a Muslim boy 19 years old and I live in Fiji. I have a girlfriend whom I have already accepted as my wife and she loves me a lot.her parents were against our relationship so her father brought a witchdoctor and did something to her that she doesn't has any feelings for me.but her sister knew that we loved each other a lot so she brought another witchdoctor and made her OK then her father again brought the witchdoctor and told him to make her have no feelings for me in her heart permanently and he did as he was told.her sister asked the witchdoctor whom she brought to get her well that can he make her well again he said he can't because the witchdoctor whom dad brought has done it permanently and no other witchdoctor can make her okay.after one day the father brought the witchdoctor again and made him make d whole family except for the girl whom I love forget everything about us and exactly the same thing happened.the girl still remembers everything about us but she doesn't has any feelings for me in her heart and know she doesn't love me because of whatever the witchdoctor did on her everyone else don't remember even a bit about us.I love the girl very much and can't live without her.can you please tell me some of the ways as to how can I make her realize of the feeling which she had for me before and make her okay as soon as possible.When she was okay she used to wear kamiz and scarf and follow the Islamic shariah and listen to what I used to tell her to do but not anymore after the witchdoctor did something.please tell me how can I get her feeling back as soon as possible I can't live without her and she also can't but because of what has happened to her she can't feel or realize it.can I get an answer with the help of which she should get well as soon as she does it or I do it and she gets well instantly please I can't figure out what to do and I don't want to lose her.please for the sake of Allah help me or I will die please help me.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2012, 06:13 AM
    You are Muslim but believe in witch doctors? If so, you need to find a second witch doctor to over ride the first witch doctor.

I don't think the witch doctor stopped her feelings for you. For whatever reason - and I know it's painful - she no longer loves you. You can't make someone love you. You can't control how she dresses or worships.

If you feel you are going to die without her you need to speak to a mental health care professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to come out of black magic? [ 5 Answers ]

I got married in the month of may 2010 but now we both are staying in different places Before leaving me she was loving me lot but now she hate me very much more than enemy I came to know that behind our problem there is a black magic has been done. Kindly suggest me how to come out of black...

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search