Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iqqra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 08:43 AM
    If the resources are lessthen fully employed then costless improvement in social welfa
    F the resources are lessthen fully employed then costless improvement in social welfare possible.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Ummmmmm What?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can self-employed UK citizen work self-employed in USA? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a UK citizen self employed in the UK, and thinking of applying for a USA tourist visa for several months holiday. Can I earn money from occasional self-employment in the USA and if so what do I need to know about paying tax?

Home improvement projects-fully paid for but unfinished! [ 1 Answers ]

In 2006,I paid a friend to do a job on my house. She had a business then... a home decor/floral arrangement kind of thing. Her husband,then retired from the military, does home improvements as a side job. My friend makes custom window treatments, and that was my primary job for her. She came to my...

Social Security tax for self employed - follow up [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a message earlier asking if switching the 1099 from my spouse to my name would save on our taxes See post: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/taxes/social-security-tax-self-employed-95756.html#post430780 Now I have a follow up question. This income is derived from Google Adsense and the...

Social Security tax for self employed [ 1 Answers ]

My spouse and I work for different employers for w2 wages and we also run a web business that generates considerable 1099 income. At this time the web business income is reported on a 1099 in my spouses name, however I make twice the w2 wage income as my spouse. Would switching the 1099 into my...

View more questions Search