Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luvteaching Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 12:18 AM
    Unexplained fever
    I was fine when I woke up today. Early afternoon I developed a fever (100 degrees), body aches, and chills. Took Tylenol and it helped for a little. The fever is now floating between 101 and 102. There are no other cold or flu-like symptoms. This is why I'm really concerned because nothing explains it. Should I go to the ER or just visit a doctor. Is this anything to worry about or am I simply overreacting?

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained itching? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- about 6 months ago my family moved into an apartment and purchased a used sofa. My son slept often on the sofa and began having this unexplained itching and small rash dots. I began having the same problem about a month ago. We've gotten rid of the sofa but the itching is getting worse. There...

Unexplained itching [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have been continuously itching for the last 2 weeks - and I am not able to pin-point the source. The itching makes me scratch which ends up tearing the skin and resulting in bruises in some cases; while in some instances the area just shows small red dots and in some cases, I have small red...

Here is something unexplained that really bothers me and I don't know what it is. [ 1 Answers ]

There are many things I do not understand that happen to me. I have gone through several experiences that I do not talk about because I feel I am going insane. One of these however, seems to have to do with a lot of the things that are happening. In this I will give as much information about...

Unexplained Bleeding? [ 7 Answers ]

For over 1 week now I have been feeling sick having period like pains and sharp pains in my side and a few days later I started bleeding brown like discharge and some red as well like a light period I was due my period last week but I contunied with my patch as I had a college party to go to I have...

Unexplained Infertility [ 17 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now, and nothing. I'm 19 and my husband is 21. I have had every test done and none of the doctors I have seen thus far can tell me anything, other than they know nothing. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through the same thing. If so, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.