Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scratchingmyhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Can't remember the name of this Toy is driving me insane!
    I tried searching everywhere I can think of and ask all my friends they all know what I'm talking about but can not remember the name. Here is the best way I can describe it.

Please bare with me...

I remember the pieces being dark I could be wrong but I remember black, and dark green. They were plastic pieces some small some longer, about 1-3 inch long pieces, that you connected with cube shaped joints. I also remember little dish shaped objects that you could clip onto the joints that would glow in the dark.

*edit* Just remembered that it had pieces you could snap on to it, even had things like camoflauge wings and what not. *edit*

I think I had these when I was maybe 10 give or take a year or 2.. So about 13 years ago. Don't know exactly when these came out though.

So if anyone can answer this I would greatly appreciate it.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 4, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Geomag or magnetix?
    nosearmy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Construx by Fisher Price. It took me a few minutes to remember the name, as Googling wasn't able to bring it up for me. Luckily I was able to pull it from my memory.

It looks like people are still working in this medium! I'd love to have some of these.

Construx Creations!

Construx Custom Designs Gallery @ construxion.tripod.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name this toy! Anyone Remember? [ 4 Answers ]

The toys were made after some sort of TV show or movie and I found a picture of one of the figures I had, and I can't remember the name of it for the life of me and I have asked a lot of people and they can't figure it out either... here it is http://i16.tinypic.com/2ajtmrn.jpg

Help am I Insane?? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm Sammy And I'm 13 Years Old. We've Recently Moved Houses This Year And It Seems To Me That Our New House Is Haunted. We Have A Pool Out The Back And Today I Was Just Looking In It To See How Cold It Was And Suddenly I Felt A Push On My Back. I Fell In The Water And Hit My Head. When I Came Up...

Trying to remember the name of a stuffed toy [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, for several months now I've been trying to remember the name of a stuffed animal toy, that had its own books and I believe a cartoon show. It was around the same time as pound puppies, so probably circa 1985-1988. Basically, they came in different colors, the one I had when I was young...

Neighbor's LOUD RC car toy driving me nuts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is there a way to intercept my neighbor's remote control car toy signal? He drives me nuts with this extremely LOUD toy. The guy is maried, about 24 with a kid and owns the house next to me. I've closed the front door, all the windows and the noise still pierces through my house. I've talked...

Driving me crazy! Can't remember song [ 2 Answers ]

I'm desperate! I don't know the title or artist but I know it's a somewhat recent song (past 5 years or so), it's r and be and the chorus has the lines "cause i'm the one that wants you and i'm the one that needs you" in it. Please help

View more questions Search