Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happy2balive Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 05:08 AM
    Can you help me understand the eGFR my blood test results?
    I just picked up my blood test results on Friday and I am a little concerned about the kidney results. I don't know if I should be or not. The CREATININE number is 67 umol/L, and the eGFR is 80. There is a note there that says "eGFR 60-89 mL/min/1.73 m2 is seen in up to 45% of adults. Screening for Chronic Kidney Disease is recommended only for those in high risk groups."
    Also my urine sample was clouldy with a trace of blood.

I assume I am not in a high risk group since my doctor hasn't called me but I would much rather have a healthier number. Does 80 mean my kidneys are not functiuoning properly? Is there anything I can do?

Check out some similar questions!

Results of Blood test [ 2 Answers ]

My period is late by Two weeks, which is strange since It's very punctual. I've taken Two blood test, both have come negative. I feel fatigue all the time, even when I wake up in the morning. Lately I've spotted some brownish spots in my underware, somewhat like blood but in brownish color. Is...

Oxycontin blood test results [ 1 Answers ]

When getting a blood test for oxycontin (prescribed) - does it show the level of oxy or just the presence? Thank you!

Intrepreting Blood Test Results [ 1 Answers ]

I recently went to an urgent care center and received my test results in mail. I have high levels of "Bilirubin", "HDL Cholestrol" and "Glocose"--which is using a reference ingterval of 65-99. Can you gvie me some advice on what this means generally?

Blood Test Results [ 3 Answers ]

How can a blood test result for ANA be positive for 10 or more years and then become negative for the last year?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.