Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    provin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 02:07 PM
    How to perform a CPIC check
    I was given a conditional discharge in Jan.2008 which I completed, how do I perform a CPIC check to ensure my records have been erased after 3 years?

Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 04:31 AM
    Go to your local police dept and get a check ran

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perform rates [ 6 Answers ]

I work for a service company and am asked to travel out of town but in state for 1 week at a time. I am being given 15$ per night I am out of town for meals. Is this a sufficient amount? Are they required to give me per diem at all?

How can I perform salat [ 9 Answers ]

salam! while performing salat I get into tension that whether I'll be able to perform all steps properly or not? I usually forget the steps in salat, I am double minded that whether I've performed the steps properly or not like whether I've performed rakoo or not or read sana ETC or not this makes...

How to perform K-test? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've read through many posts and symptoms on my 1992 Honda Civic EX and they are exactly as described by many that leads me to perform the famous K-test. However, my auto-mechanical knowledge is in its infancy, so I'll need some idiot-proof help. 1. Where is the MAP sensor on a 1992...

How would you perform this J-Entry [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I am so lost I keep trying to get this down pat but it keeps coming up wrong on my end... please help!! :eek: Use: The percent of accounts recv. Method to estimate bad debts --- One Dec 31 2005 - outstanding accts recv of $55,000 with 2% estimated to be uncollectable. Then I have to...

View more questions Search