Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalpesh1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Hi this is amit I have Q. Regarding education loan
    I had taken a loan form govt bank in September 2008 for my education purpose that is Msc they said I have to pay the EMIs after 6 months or 1year after completion of my education I.e after 2years on Sept 2010 after 1 year or 6 months of these my emi will get start but the bank didn't inform me anything about my emi when it will start ? How much I have to pay as emi? On sept 2011 I sent an mail to bank to know how much emi I have to pay and from when its going to start then they reply with a letter saying that my Emi already started on Jan 2011 and now bank is saying to pay whole amount of 56000 immediately otherwise my name will go into RBI defaulter list

Don't you think its bank duty to inform me about the amount of EMI and when my EMI will get start
    Please reply fast I am in too much tension

Check out some similar questions!

Is a wells fargo education loan a real school loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I am filing bankruptcy due to hard finical times. When I was in school my grandparents co signed on a wells fargo educational loan for me. I don't want it to effect their credit. All school loans are not allowed in a bankruptcy. Is this one a "real" school loan I want to countinue making the...

Judgement on a Personal Loan / Education [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to re-establish myself. I pulled a copy of my credit report and need some advise on a judgement passed on a loan. First off let me explain the loan. In 1999 I took a loan called a Plato Education Loan from Wells Fargo Bank. I made monthly payments on it but after 2 years or so I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.