Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo44443 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Life expectancy of a beagalier?
    Does anyone out there know approx how long beagaliers live? I read cavs are 10 to 13 yrs and beagles longer so am unsure as our newly adopted zac is 7 and seems to get tired easily... any ideas would be much appreciated.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2007, 08:11 AM
    I doubt that at 7 years old, Zac's problem is aging. I would expect a small dog like that to live to be 15. Much of how old a dog lives has to do with the care it receives. Fed a complete and balanced diet, for most owners a kibble, and not so much of it that it becomes fat, a dog will live much longer. The other thing is adequate vet care. In addition to annual shots, dogs need heartworm protection. Many products such as Heartgard+ and Revolution protect against other worms too. Revolution is expensive, but prevents fleas too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me if you see any major changes coming my way In my love life

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search