Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aacosta922 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 10:07 PM
    I have small clusters of bumps on my vaginal lips.what is it
    I have a foul odor, the bumps are on the inside of the lips.it does not bother me at all... its like they're not there.on the outside of the lips are a few bumps that kind of look red
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2011, 09:56 PM
    Time to go to the doctor. We cannot diagnose you over the internet. But I can guarantee you, something is amiss
    applepro Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 05:18 AM
    It could be some sort of Sexually Transmitted Disease or Infection (STD/STI). I would urge you to get it checked out by a doctor ASAP!

Happy ventures!

 Apple Pro!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny, painless bumps in inner lips during mensturation [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this before, where I get anywhere from 15-30 tiny white bumps on the inside lips of my labia before and during my period. They do not burn or itch and they do not change in size or color, nor do I ever notice any oozing or scabbing. They just appear, and although I cannot remember...

Clusters of red bumps on foot... help? [ 3 Answers ]

I have developed a few clusters of red bumps on my foot. One cluster on the bottom of my in_step is like a bunch og Tiny, red, whitheaded blisters, but then the other clusters On the side and top of my foot are just red bumps. The only One that hurts is the blistery one on the bottom of my foot...

Bumps on vaginal lips common? Or what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm worried about these bumps I have on my vaginal lips, I now for a fact that they aren't caused by STDs, but still want to know if something is wrong. Please help

Small dark bumps on vaginal lips [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I went to get a Brazilian wax, afterwards I noticed a VERY small dark purple/brown bump on my vaginal lip. There's one on the other vaginal lip, almost like a mirror image. They don't burn, hurt, or itch. I never noticed them before though, and sadly I don't know if they were there BEFORE...

Bumps on inside of vaginal lips.. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a women 18 years of age and I have recently been diagnosed with lichen simplex chronicus. There is a patch on both of my legs that I went in for and my doctor gave me a cream and a pill for it. I noticed a little after that appointment that on the inside of my vaginal lips I had small bumps....

View more questions Search