Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crisssiee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 05:22 AM
    Talk to a nurse online for free?
    I took the pill 7 days ago. 3 days after taking the pill I had heavy bleeding and bad cramps.
    A week later I am still bleeding, however it has eased up and the cramps are almost gone.
    I initially took the pill 3 days after my cycle had finished.
    I am wondering if my bleeding is due to me taking the pill 3 days after my period finishing, or if its something more serious.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2011, 05:29 AM
    What pill did you take? The morning after pill?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

My so cartilage on his ear is swollen and red what is this, and what should I do?

Talk to nurse online free? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I swallowed a burning ember and I felt it burn my throat as it went down, shortly after this I began to notice my voice was becoming horse. Now today I can barely even talk. If and when could my voice come back? I am very concerned /: PS I am also currently getting over a cold

Bulimia [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a particuary bad And chaotic week regarding my bulemia. Yesteday when I threw up there was blood pouring out into my vomit, really runny and a lot of it. Now I have horrific stomach craps and it hurts under my ribs And my lower right abdomen is constantly pinching and hurts when I...

Online ask a nurse free? [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with a boil like thing under my right nipple and I'm an idiot and poped it... I have been at work all day but put a tissue over it, I just got home removed the tissue and a creamy discharge is gushing out... It's stopped now and is oozing see through stuff :(( what do I do?...

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a lab technician tell if there is something else wrong with you while they are checking your bloods TSH levels?

View more questions Search