Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivek1996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 02:21 PM
    An ant wants to climb a 30 foot pole, during the day it climbs 2 feet and at night it
    An ant wants to climb a 30 foot pole, during the day it climbs 2 feet and at night it drops 1 foot, how many days does it take it to climb to the top?

Check out some similar questions!

I have foot pain in both of my feet on the outside going underneath my feet, help [ 2 Answers ]

The pain is in both feet, i can barely walk sometimes. The pain is outward going down the middle of my feet to the bottom, in the middle of my feet.

Severe Foot Pain from my pinkie toe down the side of my feet to the heel.. [ 0 Answers ]

I ran 4 miles on Sunday and then ran another to the following Monday, after I got off the treadmill on Monday I could barely walk and could not stand with pressure on either of my feet. I have been iceing and heating both feet, not helping! I have been wearing a few pairs of socks at a time to give...

Is a 5 foot bath tub length a full 5 feet? [ 5 Answers ]

Our current bath tub w/enclosure is 58.5 inches long (wall-to-wall). The width is 30 inches. Bath tubs at Lowe's and Home Depot list the lengths of their tubs as 5 feet long. My question is: Are bath tubs lengths a full 5 feet long or like lumber are the measurements a little bit less? Thank...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.