Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doolacker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 08:16 PM
    Help paying for eye glasses for low income people
    Where or who could I contact to get help paying for eye glasses? I am disabled an on a soc sec check and in the low income bracket
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2011, 08:22 PM
    Call your local Lions Club. They help people with vision needs. If you can't find a number, call your public library's reference desk to ask for the number or even Google your town name and "Lions Club" (without quotes).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I get free or low cost eye exam and glasses in southeren calif [ 1 Answers ]

I only make 600$ a month for 3 adults to live on , lost my glasse , and have no medical insurance, where can I go in southern calif to get some help, any help at all?

Low cost Eye Exam Inexpensive Glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a low cost eye exam with a prescription, most inexpensive eye exams come with having to purchase glasses. Are there any teaching schools in the New York area?

Need to see where I go for eye exam and glasses I am unemployed with no income [ 2 Answers ]

Need help with eye exam and glasses (Name and Number erased for OP's Privacy)

No or Low Cost Eye care/Glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for resources for my low income clients in where they could obtain eye exams and glasses at either no cost or low cost to them. Does anyone have a resource that will like to share.:)

View more questions Search