Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noboat4 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2011, 02:52 PM
    Google cursor
    Hi, a couple of days ago the blinking cursor in my Google home page search field stopped appearing when I open my search engine. I now have to click on the search field to display it (the blinking cursor) I have winxp pro, & ie8. Any ideas? Thanks. r.f.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 29, 2011, 08:08 PM
    The cursor is located in the window or control that has input focus. Do you have other software running that may grab the focus? If you simply start typing after opening Google, where does the text appear?
    noboat4 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 08:08 AM
    When typing without the blinking cursor showing, the text doesn't appear anywhere on the home page. Previosly the cursor appeared when the home page opened, I'm wondering what has changed. Thks r.f.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

Cursor is possesed [ 3 Answers ]

I can be typing a document in any program and the cursor will jump back to the middle of the sentence while I am typing. How should I fix this

Cursor trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mouse (Logitech Trackman Marble FX) that frequently becomes either frozen, or moves on its own accord- often drifting into a corner and stays there. Re-booting sometimes helps. Any idea what the cause/fix might be?

Computer Cursor [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to lock and unlock a arrow cursor? I like to spin gambling wheels. I have a extension Cable on my cursor cable so I can sit on my couch and spin the wheels.

Blink cursor [ 5 Answers ]

At boot up I get a blinking cursor on the top left on the monitor, I try to press f8 but can't get in to it, I can get into setup. Can someone help? Thanks Passaic33

View more questions Search