Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quesanta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 02:01 PM
    Buffer preparation and calculations
    Please I know it's a little embarrassing to ask but I couldn't solve this one,I need help .I was asked to prepare a 10 mM 500 ml tris-HCl buffer at pH 7.5 . Pkb=8.3 and MW of tris is 121.1 .I know I need to use Henderson-Hasselbalch equation but I'm not good with it and somehow I got confused.can anyone explain me how to calculate exact values,not in pratic way but in the theoretical way ?

Check out some similar questions!

Titration Calculations - just need someone to look over my calculations [ 1 Answers ]

25cm3 of a commercial bleach NAOCl is diluted to 250 cm3 . A 25 cm3 of the diluted solution is added to an excess of potassium iodide solution and titrated against 0.200 M sodium thiosulphate solution. The volume used was 18.5 cm3. What I s the concentration of sodium chlorate in the bleach in mol...

About pH and buffer [ 1 Answers ]

Help me with this: What would be the ph of a solution made by dissolving .1 mole of acetic acid and .1 mole of sodium acetate in 1 liter of water?

Buffer solution [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to do a buffer solution of sodium hydrogen phosphate and sodium dihydrogen phosphate but they won't dissolve. My solvent is H20 and both are soluble in water. Why would this be? What could be wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.