Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karthika.g0412 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 02:24 AM
    What gift should I give my husband on our wedding?
    Ours is a love come arrange marriage it will in two months time, So I need to give him some spl gift on that day, so suggest me what should be done!! Give any idea
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2011, 06:51 AM

I know nothing about your culture - what are the "usual" gifts to the groom on the wedding day?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I get my husband as a wedding gift? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I eloped about a month ago. We are having a party for all the family, kind of a laid back reception :) I am at a loss as to what to get him as a wedding gift from me?? Any ideas?? :confused:

Wedding gift [ 2 Answers ]

If you do not attend the wedding is it okay to spend less money on a gift than if you were to attend the reception? If so, what percentage less would be acceptable?

$ Wedding Gift $ [ 16 Answers ]

My sister is getting married very soon. She and her fiancé have suggested that guests give a gift in the form of a donation of money towards their honeymoon, as they have already been living together for some years and are all set up. (They made this suggestion on the invitations in a most polite...

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

Father wants to give husband home as a gift. [ 8 Answers ]

My Father In Law is moving to Alabama from Chicago. He wants to give my husband the house here in Chicago before he leaves. My husbands Mother passed away last year and had 1/2 ownership in the house and wanted my husband to have the home as well. We are not aware of a will that his Mother...

View more questions Search