Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lina12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 07:28 PM
    1k in small diamonds look like?
    A friend of mine has a ring its beautiful it is a 14k wedding ring and it has 31 small diamonds shaped into five flower designs. I am curious how many carets in diamond would that be?? Would any body know??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2011, 08:33 PM

The size of the 31 diamonds makes the difference, it could be anything depending on the size of each of the 31, your idea of "small" and my idea of "small" can be different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

One of the small diamonds of my custom made engagement ring fell off yesterday [ 5 Answers ]

The ring is only 6 months old. Is the jeweler responsible for replacing the loss?

Size of Diamonds [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah! Im in the process of ring shopping, but I truly have little knowledge of what Im looking for. I would like to know the sizes up to to karat and half. Is .75 close to a karat? :confused:

Diamonds are forever [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ring ,there is initials H&S,what is that mean?thanks.

Diamonds and testers [ 2 Answers ]

What other gems can test positive as a diamond with a diamond tester white topaz,white sapphire??

View more questions Search