Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2011, 02:15 AM
    Trapped nerve
    I often got a trapped nerve on my eyelid, you know that annoying twitch and it feels like your eyelid is vibrating and your really paranoid because you think people can actually see it hopping up and down? Well I woke up this morning with exactly that feeling except its in my bottom lip, and slightly around my chin! LOL. Is this normal? I've never had it anywhere else other than my eyelid.

Ps, I'm pregnant

Check out some similar questions!

I am on my last nerve with my cat! [ 3 Answers ]

Well, about a year ago, my husband and I got this cute little black and white kitten because we love cats. Well, She always seemed to love playing, and never really liked to be held or petted. She has never come to us for love, but we love an affectionate lap cat, so it's really disappointing....

If only we had the nerve to do this! [ 6 Answers ]

For all Who Work With Rude Customers, shame WE can't actually do this! An award should go to the Virgin Airlines desk attendant in Sydney some months ago for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo. A...

Sciatic Nerve [ 8 Answers ]

My dad is 64 and is apparently having problems with his sciatic nerve. He was getting out of bed, fell and hit himself on the corner of his night stand. Luckily, he had nothing more than a black eye. My mom has since rearranged the furniture, but I am VERY concerned. I took him to see a movie...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.