Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adreanna94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 09:59 PM
    Labret piercing? For a girl
    So I'm a 16 year old girl and has my tongue and belly pierced. And a tattoo on my neck. And I'm thinking about getting my side labret done but I'm not sure what side. Can someone help me?? And tell me how the pain would feel because I'm just a little scared. :/ :) but happy to get it. Pleaaase help me
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Mar 17, 2011, 12:56 AM
    Its whatever side you prefer it to be on.. the pain won't be as painful as your belly button but it will likely be more painful than your tongue and nothing compared to your tattoo. That's what I found anyway but everyone is different. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Labret-Monroe Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I want A monroe done again. (I'm 14 btw) The first time I did it myself. My mum didn't really care cos it's my body and if I damaged it, then I'm going to hafta live with it. So it swelled up after I pierced it by myself and I just immediately removed it just only a day later. The piercing on...

Labret or monroe piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 15 years old and I want to have a facial piercing around the lips.But I'm stuck.I'm not sure whether to do a monroe piercing or a lambret.I really have no idea what to chose.. Please write any of your suggestions and if you know anything about irritations anything and how you feel the...

Wants a cartalige piercing but also wants anouther lobe piercing. Which one? [ 2 Answers ]

Wich one do u think will look classy for me! I'm eleven. And what should I get it pierced with a needle or gun? X

Labret bar size? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend has just pierced my tongue and (both well done and both done with proper equipment from wildcat) now I'm wanting him to do my lip. Problem is we've no idea what size bar to get. He's done them before but that was years ago. Also any help on nipple and eyebrow? And I would like to...

What size labret do you put in a new peircing? [ 12 Answers ]

My moms taking me to get my lip peircing done next week but I were going to look at labrets at hot topic so what size should I look for if it's brand new peircing and I don't want to stretch my lip?

View more questions Search