Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wayne55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 03:23 AM
    Have not filed tax forms 1040ez or other in past 10 years.
    For the past 10 years or so I have not filed my 1040ez. This due in part due to the previous years since approx 1990 when I did file expecting a return check but instead got nothing but headaches. Tried calling their help line to find out where they were going but no one knew what the code was that was redirecting my checks.
    wayne55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 03:25 AM

For the past 10 years or so I have not filed my 1040ez. This due in part due to the previous years since approx 1990 when I did file expecting a return check but instead got nothing but headaches. Tried calling their help line to find out where they were going but no one knew what the code was that was redirecting my checks.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 11, 2011, 05:02 AM
    Did anyone win a judgment against you long ago - previous taxes owed, child support, student loans, credit card debt?
    Big mistake to stop filing and stop trying to find out where your refunds were going. The statute of limitations on refunds is 3 years. File the last 3 years!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Return Mistake filed 1040EZ instead of 1040NR [ 3 Answers ]

Hi , I am from India , I filed my return online but I guess by mistake I files Form 1040EZ instead of 1040NR , what will be the impact and what is the measure to cure this mistake

Filed wrong tax form 1040ez instead of 1040NR [ 4 Answers ]

I am a non resident alien from India in a L1 visa to US, while filing the tax for 2009 I have filed the 1040EZ form instead of 1040NR, What do I do now? I filed the tax with help of a tax filing company.

Filed 1040EZ through turbo tax instead of 1040NR [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am an international student from India, I graduated in may 08 and since then working on my OPT. I used turbo tax and filed my tax using the form 1040E, it was also accepted but I have not received my refund yet, I have also filed my SSN and medicare tax refund forms 843 and 8316. Now I...

Never filed any tax forms [ 7 Answers ]

Hi :o I have never filed any of my taxes. I thought I didn't have to do it so I have not been doing it YET. WHAT SHOULD I DO? CAN I FILE ALL MY PREVIOUS TAXES ALL TOGETHER THIS YEAR? :confused: :confused: I've recently found out that it's horrible and could be sent to jail :eek: :eek: ...

Filed 1040 instead of 1040NR for the past 5 years! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am on F-1 status (Indian Citizen), I was recently made aware that I have been filing the wrong tax form for the past 5 years(1040 instead of 1040NR). The following are the tax forms that I have filed out over the past 5 years and the tax summary 2001: 1040A Gross Income: $1398.00...

View more questions Search