Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 10:35 PM
    Selling a car
    Can you please tell me what are the laws in pensylvania,I had my car for sale and somebody gave me 500 dollars as down payment and kept me for 7 weeks after that I sold the car to another byer now the first buyer is asking me the deposit here is my question should I give his money back or I can keep them thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Selling a car... Issues. [ 5 Answers ]

My friend sold her 90 Toyota Corolla in April, a few months later she got some parking tickets in the mail from the new owner. Now we've found the car abandoned in a parkinglot near our house. They never got the car put in their name and she never knew that she had to report anything to the DMV,...

Selling a car [ 2 Answers ]

What are some good sites to post a car for free? I'm selling a car, and need places to advertise it. I've posted on craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums and Kijiji USA Free Classifieds - Post & Search Free Classified Ads Are there...

Selling a car [ 1 Answers ]

I have someone interested in buying my used car. I need to know how to handle the money transaction and car title. Do we need to sign the car title in front of a witness (like a currency exchange) ? Don't I need a copy to show proof that I sold the car? What about the money? Do I make some kind...

Selling a car [ 2 Answers ]

How do I sell my car that I still owe money. Just 800.00 but want sell to get a new auto

Selling car to spouce [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to sell my truck to my husband. We live in North Carolina. Is there any laws against this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.