Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbielove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 12:00 AM
    He likes me but he won't ask me out on a date
    I am a Patient Registrar and the Emergency Room Doctor (Director) asked for my number and has told a mutual co-worker how cute I am and all the qualities I have but he won't ask me on a date. We do text and started talking a little bit more at work but he won't ask e on a date. I don't know what to think, very confussed if he really likes or did he changed his mind? What should I do?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 16, 2011, 10:27 AM

Ask him to lunch. Don't let the drama in your head get the best of you. Life is as simple as you are direct. You can ask him to go for a sandwich with you at lunch sometime, surely?
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 12:30 PM

I wouldn't be losing any sleep on this. If he is really interested he will ask you out, apparently he just isn't at that point. I would be nice to him and flirt a little, but Don't lose you head over him at this point.

I would keep going out with other people, why be waiting around for someone who may or may not be asking you out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 12:32 PM

Is there a hospital policy that coworkers are not supposed to date? If so, someone may have clued him in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't he ask me out even though he likes me. [ 3 Answers ]

Why won't the guy I like ask me out even though he likes me. His friends tell me he likes me and MY friends tell he likes me. BOTTOM LINE: Y Won't HE ASK ME OUT?

He likes me, I like him, he won't ask me out! [ 5 Answers ]

All right, sammy and I started talking and I like him and he likes me, he is so flirty and he told my close friend buddy he likes me, and everyone keeps asking me if him and I are talking. Everyone says we would be cute together. He wants me to come over, and do "stuff"- he is perverted in a way,...

He knows I like him and he told me he likes me so why won't he ask me out? [ 2 Answers ]

There's this guy I like, and I was texting my friend about him, and she said that he likes me, and asked me if I like him, and I said yes. Then I found out that he had her phone. He texts me the next day, and ask me if I like him and I said kind of. He said he likes me too. So why won't he ask me...

I can tell he likes me but won't date me [ 4 Answers ]

My boss and I get a long very well and he makes it quite obvious that he likes me. After our Christmas party, quite a few people told me the following day that they think he likes me. They said it was so obvious. That gave me the courage to tell him how I fell, even though I cowardly put it in...

I like him, he likes me, he doesn't want to date [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal. I like this guy and I recently found out he likes me. And he said he would ask me out but in the past he has dated two girls, and both times after they broke up they weren't friends anymore. So he doesn't want to date me because we've been great friends for a while and he...

View more questions Search