Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaizma86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Anime moive
    K I have been trying to find this amine movie that I saw a while ago. It has an Android girl that at the end of the movie goes to a farm where her maker is and he give her a beam weapon and wings. Oh and there's a cop she falls in love with and he gets messed up and get cyborg parts. Please someone has to know lol

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this moive... [ 0 Answers ]

Its about this one women who helps these 2 guys out.. her husband is away in the war or something like that, he has been gone for a few years, I don't really remember.well these 2 guys are in the war too, on opposite sides.they are both in some kind of trouble, one is changed and nailed to a rock,...

Moive title [ 1 Answers ]

A mans wife goes missing and he falls in love with this other gal and is going to marry her, in the mean time his daughter suspects she is not what she seems. Find out she is an alien and put the mother in a cave in a cacoon along with a few other people. And if I remember right something to do...

Does anyone know of a moive title. I need to know [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of a movie that's about a phone booth that is in the middle of a park and someone decides to go into it and they get suck, then alt of people try to get him out and they cannot do it and also people are crowded around watching. Then a little later a truck comes and picks...

What moive is this? [ 1 Answers ]

It is about FBI agents who are trapped on an island. One by one they keep dying until there is only 3 left and they don't know who is killing them.

Moive from the Mid-90S [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie in the mid 90. It started with these kids coloring in a coloring book and the dog went into the book and so did the kids. Then there was this rainbow girl but she lost all of her colors because all the people in town wernt getting along. There was like the red...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.