Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anders4334 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 06:23 PM
    Swelling/gristle like tissue growth on left of penis on region of remnant foreskin
    I'm a 23 year old circumcised male(had phimosis when I was born but was corrected with surgery), I had masterbated in the morning yesterday then roughly 2/3hours later I noticed this "growth/swelling" of tissue near the tip of my penis by the remnant foreskin on the left side? The tissue growth/swelling is still there today and I'm wondering if this is some type of inflammation/infection/edema/etc? I'm guessing its not cancer because it happened in a matter of hours. There is no pain, itching, irritation, its just unsightly/strange.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 06:28 PM

Your only option is to see a doctor. There's no way for us to diagnose what's going on.

Also, I asked the mods to remove the link to your picture. This is a family site, we do have kids posting here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 08:00 PM

Post edited, very likely an infection, so time for a trip to the health department or you local doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain and swelling in gum tissue after crown prep [ 8 Answers ]

On Feb 24 I had two teeth on the lower right side preped for a bridge. The teeth were prepared and temporary crowns put on. I had pain durng the freezing and needed extra to copletly stop an pain during treatment. Once the freezing came out I was in such pain I went to a pharmacy and got tylenol....

Cat was not walking properly,took her to vet, did X-rays, found swelling of tissue of [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's cat was limping, took her to the vet, did x-rays, no broken bones, pelvis had shifted. Diagnosis, either, kicked, fell badly, or bumped hard, but not hard enough to cause bleeding or broken bones. Gave her a cortisone injection (Sunday) told to bring her back each day, another...

Tissue just under the head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im a 17 year old circumsized virgin male. I just masterbated about 40 minutes ago and now I have noticed a kind of swelling right under the head of my penis. The swelling is not hard nor does it hurt. I don't think I have had this before but this is also the first time I have masturbated...

Hard tissue in penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am 41years old, I noticed about a few months ago, that I was not able to maintain a erect penis for longer than a few minutes. I noticed by feeling my penis that there was a hard tissue near the end of my penis, lower than the head part, it is on the left side.. I also noticed that my penis is...

View more questions Search