Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmama2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 10:16 AM
    My husband is constantly hot why?
    My husband told me that he began to be hot all the time when he hit his teens, always sweating easily. He has been physically healthy until 2 years ago, just a little over weight. We are getting his weight down, and we only have 29 pounds to go. But still we don't know the answer to why he is constantly hot. It can be 10 degrees out side and he is still walking outside without a coat or running the heater in the car on low when we are freezing. His sex drive is very good, but still he starts sweating and getting hot like 10 minutes into it. He doesn't have any medical conditions like diabetic, high blood pressure, or thyroids problems. He sleep fine. So what could be wrong.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 10:24 AM

He could have a higher metalbolism then normal; his core temperature is always hotter, which isn't a bad thing really.

You have been astute enough to rule out diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. Is it a problem to him, or you, because if there is no answer and it does not effect his health in any way, I don't see why anyone should worry about it.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband constantly accuses me of cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 15 years to an Alcoholic, we have four boys together. Throughout my entire marriage I have suffered abuse, and being accused of cheating. I have always been faithful to my husband, but he has cheated on me in the past. We are currently separted, and I am in the process of...

My husband constantly accuses me of cheating! [ 13 Answers ]

My husband is constantly accusing me of cheating on him. I have never cheated on him once. One of us (not sure which) entered into our relationship with the std chlamydia and now every time he accuses me he says I gave him chlamydia. I have no friends nor do I go out. He says I am cheating when I...

Hot water heater constantly drains water [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my Rheem hot water heater is about 10 years old and works fine. However, I have noticed it is consistently dripping water into my sump pump. Seems to come out from the cold water inlet pipe. Is this normal or is something wrong; I hate to see my water bill go up. Thanks. jog

Hot 2nd Floor, System runs constantly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a central air system that sends air to both floors of my house. During the summer on days over 80 degrees the system runs constantly, from sun up to well after sun down. The 2nd floor is always near or at 80 degrees no matter what the main thermostat is set to. We have to freeze the 1st...

View more questions Search