Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darkmoonlight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 09:02 PM
    Can Elidel cream numbing area for pierecings?
    I'm trying to do my belly button it hurts like a mofo. I want it done really bad anyone have suggestions for numbing creams I can use and buy easily?
    braleighb13 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2010, 10:12 AM
    NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. Over the counter numbing creams and analgesics are NOT sterile and should not be rubbed on your skin before you jam a hollow needle through your skin. If it hurts it is taking you WAAAAAAY too long to get the needle through your skin. STOP. Go to a professional piercing parlor and have it done correctly or it's just going to grow out or reject anyway or worse.
    babygirl11710 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 12:01 PM
    It is not safe to pierce something yourself. Ears, nose, lips, bellybutton, everything should be done by a professional or you could mess something up by accident.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cream or Solution that lightens groin area fast? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello guys maybe you know a product that can lighten the groin area very fast? Its summer already and my groin area is unfortunately darker than my body. I'm taking glutathione and it lighten my skin but I want to groin area to be whiter FAST. Help

Brain numbing depression [ 8 Answers ]

For the past 20+ years I have been through phases of mania and depression,these past 2 years it seems to be more depression. Now, I am sleeping a lot more than I am awake and my mind numb,the depression headaches are getting painful(this type of headache is like a band of pressure wrapping...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search