Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luv11221133 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 03:26 AM
    What is japan doing to control its pollution?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2010, 10:00 AM

What have you come up with until now?

Have you heard of the Kyoto protocol? It has something to do with Global Warming measures and should be an interesting read.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to control and have desire, [ 4 Answers ]

Hi 1st let me say Iam new to this site. I'm currently in college, I was homeschooled threw my high school lives. Also I'am what most call a late to start college (27 years old). Iam having problems with staying focused and modivated. Its not just in school but in every thing I do. I have very low...

My 5 year old is totally out of control [ 12 Answers ]

:) Hello! My name is Krystal and I'm a single mother of 1 child. She is 5. I need some help and I need it ASAP! My daughter is acting out in a very negative manner. I'm out of chioces with her. She doesn't listen to me at all and often acts out harsh temper tantrums that I have no idea what to do...

How can I control my miniature daschund? [ 5 Answers ]

I own a male miniature dachund approx. 2 and 1/2 yrs old. Although normally a well behaved pet in doors I find that his behaviour is out of control if any one come to the door Also if I bring him for a walk I find that he will try to attack any dog he comes into contact with and proceed to growl...

Control freak [ 8 Answers ]

I'm ending a relationship with a girl after 3 yrs, she hardly ever gave anything, and said just having her should be enough, without her doing anything. She was controlling, abusive, lazy, you name it. My question is why are people like that never wrong? I've tried talking to her and explaining but...

Remote won't control fan [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay fan which operates on remote only. The up and down lights work correctly with the remote, but the fan will not turn off or change speeds with the remote. :confused:

View more questions Search