Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowgoose Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 07:52 AM
    Where do music instructors looking for jobs look?
    Our local grade school is in need of a music teacher and having trouble finding any qualified applicant to respond to our advertisements in local newspapers. I am thinking this is just bad ad placement more than anything else. Would like to maximize the effect of our ad dollars. Need resources as to best places to post to reach music teachers?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2010, 08:25 AM

What qualifications are you looking for? I'm guessing at least a master's degree and some experience, if you want a quality teacher.

There are magazines and journals for the music teaching field. Go to your local public library to get information about those and about music teacher associations and how to place ads for a teacher. A reference librarian will help and may make additional suggestions.
    echospartan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Music industries
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 01:31 PM

Places like craigs list, monster and others, Local or near by colleges

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

I need full details on how to do it So please don't skip anything Thank You Vry Much! Jerry

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? Thanks to all who help me:)

Teachers vs Home Schooler Instructors [ 3 Answers ]

Why are regular teachers so upset when told that a child is leaving school to be home educated. After all, if the child is leaving school to be educated at home there is a good reason. Maybe the existence of too much violence and drugs at school has made his attendance impossible for example.

View more questions Search