Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adome92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 09:06 AM
    English to sanskrit translation? Please help!
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight

If someone could translate this into sanskrit... that would be greatly appreciated :)

Check out some similar questions!

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering if someone could please translate "strength through hope" into sanskrit for me. -Thanks!! :)

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 0 Answers ]

A school is an institution designed for the teaching of students (or "pupils") under the supervision of teachers. Most countries have systems of formal education, which is commonly compulsory. In these systems, students progress through a series of schools. The names for these schools vary by...

English to Sanskrit translation [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Please can anyone translate this phrase accurately into sanskrit for me as I'm looking to get it as a tattoo, the bigger the font the better :) :- Only fear the unlived life Thanks for the help XxXxX

Translation from english to sanskrit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi can anyone translate these words for me into sanskrit? Joe Elizabeth Forever Thanks:)

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew how to translate DESIDERATA to sanksrit. I just need the word spelt out in sanskrit Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.