Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kunhebe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 08:34 AM
    I want to be a professional dancer
    HI! Im cherry-17 years old. I love dancing and fashion. But dancing is the best-I want to be a professional dancer .I learnt dancing before. . Actually, My father not allowed for me to learn dancing... So Im going to stop it and study fashion frist.Now, Im studying fashion desgin in Raffles school.I don't want to gie up my dream.I still want to learn dancing in Singapore -so you guys can help me, give me some address in singapore to learn dancing. Thanks you so much !
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2010, 09:19 AM

17 is very late in life to begin preparation to be a professional dancer - and it looks like it will be some time from now before you can even begin.

What type of dancing interests you? What are you seeking to do with your dancing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aspiring Dancer [ 0 Answers ]

I am aspiring to become an exotic dancer. I need to start with the best out fits and shoes. I have all the moves not much experience with the pole but I am a fast learner. Im just looking for a few tips on this and where I can go in Minnesota to buy nice stripper outfits and dresses for cheap.

Is is too late to become a professional dancer? [ 8 Answers ]

I just turned 18 and Im VERY interested in dancing, Im looking for places to take classes and stuff, but Iwant to know is it too late to get into a professional career?

I want to be a dancer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Justine Hunter and I want to become a dancer for hip hop! I love it every day I will go on and look up dance movers I am 11 year young I know I am young but you will be surprised how I dance

I want to be a dancer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start to be a dancer if I'm in secondary school

View more questions Search