Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elogur Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 08:35 PM
    School Makes Me Inexplicably Depressed
    I have plenty of friends, nobody bullies me, the courses are fun and the teachers are nice. I still get really really depressed whenever I'm at / thinking of school, even though I can't find anything wrong with it. I don't want this problem to interfere with my education. Please help?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 11:18 PM
    Hi, elogur!

What grade level are you in school, please? Knowing that will help people to be able to address your question better.

Thanks!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 08:32 PM
    Yes, I agree, your age level and grade would be helpful.

And, because you are happy, content and stress-free at school, does not mean that something else in your life is not the cause.

School only takes up a part of your day, and a part of your life.

Maybe school depresses you, because you know that that part of your day is going to be over, and won't last. The rest of your day to day life has to be faced.

More info would be appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My school has made me depressed [ 5 Answers ]

At school, we have a guidance team. They are supposed to be there for help. But where I am, they just cause trouble. You see, when ever I talk about something, teachers listen in, pass what I said around and they never get the full story. Like when I said my friend had been diagnosed with skin...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

I really hate school and I get depressed thinking about going every single day over. [ 4 Answers ]

I really hate school and I get depressed thinking about going every single day over and over! Please help? :(? I have awesome friends (from middle school) who I hang out with during the summer and some weekends. And no, there aren't any bullies at school. But I hate my school and I'm entering...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

View more questions Search