Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 11:10 PM
    I wanted to see if anyone could tell me how much, a 1999 Pennsylvania quarter with a S mint is worth, also I would like to no how much a dime that was made in 1912 is worth?

I have a tape , a hunting tape, that has dale earnhardt on it, he gets a big deer could someone tell me what it may be worth?
    chaiyan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 11:02 PM

I have a made discovery another 1804 silver dollar the lettering a sort of zigzag line. Silver written around the coin say one hundred cents one dollar or unit and stars. 27 g 40mm side by side .How much would that be worth?

The coin is have been seen in the middle part of Myanmar ,in the era of second world war when Japanese reigning Myanmar.
    The coin is seen underground when the old building is distroged to rebuild a new one .At first ,when they saw they dot t know of the coin So, they even play with that also. With a company by showing the image of coin And responding what they wanted to come and see them in the U.S.A So we are not able to go to find them.
    And now, they contact me again and So I am sending this via E-mail to you.
    This 1804 silver dollar have 27grams have a galaxy color
    (1) They have got it since second world war.

(2) They have got it before it is popular.

(3) Unable to make zigzag imitation for them.(4)So we believe it must be real one.
    There fore we would like let you know about this coin and to sell this coin to you as soon as possible .Thank you chaiyanwongkamfan
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2009, 01:24 AM
    Hi, chaiyan!

You've posted your question on the really old thread of someone else. This site doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Also, please don't use this site to try to sell what you have.

If you would tell me how you would like to title your question, I'll be glad to start a new thread for you.

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2009, 12:47 AM

Billyj- There 2010 book has on the 1999Svalue as PROOF (pf-65) to be worth $ 8.00 :: 1999S (SILVER PF-65
    as $35.00;;;on the 1912 dime ,I need to know if there is a mint mark on it or none at all, you will find it on the reverse side[back]it will be at the bottom left side right after the word [one]IF there is one ,it will be a (D) (or a (S)GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF COLLECTABLES AND THE VERY FIRST ONE {A STICKY } wiil tell you how to
    find the condition and grade of the dimeWaiting your reply; Have a Merry Christmsas and a Happy New Year; GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling rare US coins on eBay [ 6 Answers ]

I've attended trade shows, visited coin dealers, done all of my due diligence, but have been unable to come up with a reliable source for wholesale rare US coins to sell on eBay. I prefer to sell PCGS or NGC certified rare coins, as those bring in the most money. Does anyone know who I can contact...

Flipping Coins, Seeking Heads [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I know if I flip a coin the chances are 50/50 that I will get either heads or tails. Let's say I get tails. What are the chances that I will get heads the second toss? I understand at one level it's 50/50 each toss... but still I feel there should be at least a slightly greater...

Statistics@ Jar of coins expected value [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: there is a jar of coins where after much discussion and taking the guesses for each person in the class, you arrive at the conclusion that the probability distribution for the number of coins is normal with a 160mean + a standard deviation of 60 coins. What guess should the class...

Coins collection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Can anyone tell me any website which stores the info of the old coins? And their present market cost?

Coins [ 1 Answers ]

I found a chinese coin in which it says ten dollars. It looks like it's made of nickel and it has a copper center. It also says hong kong on the bottom. 1994 is the year and chinese letters on the top. How much is it worth and can I exchange it at the foreign currency place.

View more questions Search