Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hobson999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 03:36 PM
    80's animated sci fi movies
    I'm tyring to find the title of a film, it's early to mid eighties, is sci-fi and kind of anime-ish.

The main character is a young boy, who towards the end has some strange creatures peck his head and make a hole in it, there is also an old man who I think was an older version of the boy who had a bald head and a metal plate on it.
    The movie started with the boy and his father in a kind of space dune buggy with long stick out 'legs' with the wheels on.

I'll be very impressed if anyone has any idea!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 22, 2010, 03:41 PM

Les Maîtres du temps
    hobson999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 03:47 PM

You are fantastic! That film title has driven me mad since I first watched it!
    I'll have to order it!

Thanks so much!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 22, 2010, 03:58 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can't, for the life of me, find the name, or even a screencap for this movie. It's about this big jellyfish thing that is capturing people & turning them into cyborgs. The cyborgs shoot lasers out of their hands that turn people to stone. The main character, a warrior of some kind, teams up with...

Sci fi horror movies from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a sci-fi horror film from the early 80's about an alien with these living pods on its body that it would throw at people. These living flat-shaped pods which resembled a starfish, had teeth underneath and tentacles that would extend into the victims body while they ate. The movie...

Sci Fi animated movie from 80's Wizards? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a animated Sci Fi Movie that was in the theatres in the 80's. I had the poster on my wall. I thought it was called 'Wizards" The poster had a hooded guy with some type of staff, sitting on a two legged round bodied evil camel looking thing. Could have sworn it was red. I can't even...

80's animated sci fi movie, need title. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm pretty sure this movie was released in the mid 80's, I'm not certain of the plot but it involved earth being occupied by some sort of alien invaders that used giant mechs/robots. I can remember the main hero of the film being invited to some sort of testing facillity, where he is given...

80's Sci Fi animated film ID? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a request to Identify an obscure Science fiction animated film I saw many many years ago. I believe it to be an early 80's film, though it could be 70's... I watch a lot of anime and what I can recall it wasn't anime? Perhaps an american film. I was only perhaps 6 when I saw it but ...

View more questions Search