YOUIK56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 08:20 PM
    I am tired of being skinny
    I want o be real fat I'm 4 11 and weigh 72ibs
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 08:24 PM

How old are you?
    If you want to gain fat, just eat, but that can be unhealthy sometimes.
    If you want to gain muscle weight, try working out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am always tired, what vits can I take which will help me feel better and less tired [ 1 Answers ]

I feel tired all the time, don't seem to have an energy and always seem to be ill if there is flu going around I pick it up. I can't exercise as much as I use to and I am still tired.

Too skinny [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5'7 110 pounds I see a lot of ways to lose weight but none to gain weight . I would like to gain 15 pounds healthy weight that is. I am told a lot I look anorexic I use to think I wanted to be that skinny since at one time I weighed in over 200 pounds. I wear anywhere from a size 0 to a size 2...

Very skinny! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey: I am 22 years old. I have a hypo thyroid disorder that prevent my thyroid gland from functioning. I have to take thyroid medication (Hormone) every single day. The problem is I am very skinny (5.2 ft, weigh about 100 lb). I have been obsessed about gaining weight all my life. It is very very...

"Straight" Skinny vs "Gay" Skinny [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently watching a show called "Will & Grace" and in one of their episodes, the main character, a gay male named Will, was trying to eat a cookie when his gay (male) friend Jack interrupted. Grace, a straight female friend was there. The following dialogue is transcribed from the episode. ...

View more questions Search